|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||November 8, 2021|
Branigan, a fast-growing communications company in Milwaukee, is seeking a Digital Strategist.
We believe in doing great work that gets results for our clients – Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits alike. We approach everything we do with gusto, and a mindset of continuous innovation and flawless execution.
The Digital Strategist will play a major role in communicating client visions and achieving set objectives by developing compelling content and launching smart, creative campaigns through the right digital and social media platforms, at the right time. We’re looking for a creative thinker with a wide skill set in the digital and social world, who has a sharp attention to detail, is constantly driven to learn more, take calculated risks and work on projects that both our clients and our team will be proud of.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities:
- Strategizes and executes paid and organic social media campaigns, digital campaigns and content calendar development with ease, working with account teams and clients to ensure timing, content, messaging and overall campaign are aligned with client expectations and goals using high fluency in all the major social media platforms (LinkedIn Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and other digital marketing activities or platforms (email marketing, SEM such as Google Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.). Part of this role will also be staying on the forefront of this ever-changing industry and identifying the trends and platforms that would fit the strategies and tactics of our clients.
- Highly skilled in paid social media and digital marketing campaign development and management by platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube/Google), including understanding the differences and specificities of each social media platform’s campaign development, target audience research and creation, ad copywriting and creative content deployment, budget management and continued thirst for knowledge of industry updates, best practices and third-party scheduling platforms (i.e., Sprout).
- Knowledge of and ability to provide paid social media campaign analytics reporting and first-or-second draft-ready analysis; understanding of how to use, interpret and explain metrics using major social media platform insights, Google Analytics and third-party vendors.
- Development and execution of high-level, comprehensive strategic digital and social media campaign plans that encompass a variety of platforms and tactics, and the ability to integrate personal client knowledge with campaign goals and objectives to create a plan that is individualized to the client but in line with industry trends, best practices and content types.
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CMS systems a plus.
- Experience with SEO techniques: on-page optimization skills like SEO copywriting and proper keyword usage.
- Maintain associated Google Analytics and Search Console properties for clients.
- Working knowledge of hosting processes, a plus.
· Video and audio editing/production skills a plus.
- Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Develops creative and compelling digital content that is first-draft ready, strategic in nature and meets the objectives of the assignment.
- Multimedia storyteller and strong writer that is able to produce digital and written content that clearly reflects the client’s brand, campaign and message, including tone, style and voice.
- Understanding of how to leverage digital content (written, creative visuals, video, audio, etc.) across a multitude of online platforms and channels using forward thinking, creative, digital-first ideas and executions.
- At least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience working with B2B and/or B2C industries; agency experience a plus (will consider recent graduates)
- A bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, or related fields
- Client-facing account management experience a plus
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A digital native with relevant agency or brand experience using major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) and digital marketing channels (email, website, Google Ads, etc.)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, nimble, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously and balance deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
We offer other good stuff, too: competitive salaries, 401(k) match, monthly gym membership discounts, mobile phone reimbursement, work from home Friday’s, flexibility, paid maternity/paternity leave, a new business incentive program and more.
In addition to benefits, we’ve built a fun company culture that includes team-building activities, facilitate a comprehensive wellness program, offer summer hours and observe St. Patrick’s Day as an official holiday! Please send your resume to: email@example.com