|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 5, 2021|
We are currently seeking a digitally-savvy and politically minded trainee with a background and/or education in digital marketing, social media advertising, and digital analytics to work out of our Chicago office.
This paid internship position will allow the selected individual to serve clients in a number of industries including education, energy, public advocacy, tech, sports, healthcare, politics, non-profit sector, and start-up space.
This position will report to the Senior Digital Director and will enjoy the freedom to develop skills in any or all of the constituent tasks: social media campaign planning & execution, developing & testing ad creative, ad operations, budgeting & media buying, general digital marketing, and advertising & website reporting. Trainees will also gain knowledge through direct interaction wide a wide array of Kivvit employees, teams, and vendors.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience and/or demonstrable aptitude with some of the following tools and disciplines: Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Simply Measured, Crimson Hexagon, Meltwater, other web and advertising analytics tools & platforms.
• Develop strategy and tactics to address client public affairs needs through paid and organic social & digital media
• Create, manage, and optimize social and digital media campaigns using Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn/Pinterest/Snapchat/Google advertising platforms.
• Conduct keyword and demographic research to inform targeting strategies within contextual advertising campaigns.
• Use analytics tools Google Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Meltwater, and Simply Measured to create dashboards, reports, and other documents to update internal staff and clients as to campaign results.
• Work with our team of in-house designers, developers and videographers to develop ads that compel people to take action.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrable aptitude, interest in, and passion for digital marketing and/or digital political campaigning.
• Knowledge of and at least some experience with the advertising interfaces on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google AdWords, etc.
• Knowledge of and least some experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and other website tools in the Google suite.
• Comfort with basic stats and the ability to use data to show why, for example, one ad is performing better than another
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel
• Plus: Some experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
Compensation and Credits: Trainees work a full-time schedule and are compensated at a competitive hourly rate. The term of the traineeship is 6 months. Credits will be assigned based on your school’s policies (if applicable).
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!