|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 18, 2021|
Are you looking to make an impact this summer and gain hands-on experience at a fast-growing media company? If so, this might be the place for you! Horoscope.com, Inc. is looking for an Editorial Intern to help with high-priority projects in 2021.
What will you do?
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects touching multiple aspects of our business. Some examples of past projects include:
- Writing SEO-friendly stories for Horoscope.com and Astrology.com
- Editing and formatting daily, weekly, and monthly horoscopes
- Creating and posting engaging content on social platforms
- Searching for on-brand artists and influencers to be featured in articles
All projects have a cross-functional component. In addition to Editorial, you will gain exposure to Marketing, Product, and Engineering. You will learn how a digital media business works and develop foundational business capabilities, such as project management, presentation, and analytical skills.
What are we looking for?
- Current enrollment in a 4-year college degree program
- Graphic Design experience required to redesign marketing and web products as well as newsletters.
- Track record of leadership in athletics, academics, and/or extracurricular activities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving abilities and comfort working with data
- Can-do attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Who is Ingenio?
Based in downtown San Francisco, Ingenio is composed of two complementary business units – media and marketplace. Our media businesses strive to empower users through curated content; our marketplace businesses through connection with our large network of professional advisors. Our communication and ecommerce platforms are constantly evolving and improving, and include brands such as Keen, Psychic Center, Horoscope.com, and Astrology.com.
Our growing team of 120 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and our core values of being humble, acting like an owner, and challenging limiting beliefs.
NOTE – This is a temporary remote-based position and applicants should be comfortable commuting to our San Francisco office once Covid restrictions are lifted.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter stating why you’re the best person for this role and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer 2021 Internship Application”