|Employer||Warner Music Group|
|Location||Various Locations and remote|
|Apply by||December 2, 2022|
|Posted on||November 11, 2022|
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for students to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Associate Program as an Emerging Talent Associate this Spring 2023 semester.
Warner Music Group’s Emerging Talent Associate Program is a paid internship program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you’ll get to:
Upon joining the program, Emerging Talent Associates (ETAs) are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG’s global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible developmental activities such as our Professional Development Workshops, Industry Insights, the Emerging Talent Showcase, and the Atlantic & 300EE Intern Challenge.
A little bit about the program:
- Application Deadline: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Program Duration:
- OPTION ONE: February 13, 2023 – May 5, 2023
- OPTION TWO: February 21, 2023 – May 12, 2023
- OPTION THREE: February 27, 2023 – May 19, 2023
- Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20-25 hours per week
- Internship Credit is also provided for students seeking academic credit for this experience
A little bit about you:
- At least a Sophomore currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Currently enrolled in a College or University in the U.S.
- Have access to housing and transportation within the designated city
- A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
- Able to commit to a 20-25-hour work week
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group’s core values and business objectives
- Knowledge of and passion for the different business units that makeup WMG
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
- Leadership experience on or off campus
Find more information here.