|Employer||The Emma Bowen Foundation|
|Location||Various Cities in the USA | Remote|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 20, 2020|
The Emma Bowen Foundation promotes a more diverse industry by recruiting promising students of color like you and placing them in multi-year paid internships at some of the nation’s leading media and tech companies.
Our three tracks highlight the many areas in which our Fellows intern.
• Content (broadcast and online journalism, production, social media, digital media, etc.).
• Business (finance, sales, human resources, marketing, public relations etc.)
• Innovation (computer science, engineering, data science, information technology, software development, etc.)
Whether you’re interested in being a producer, a journalist, a web developer, an engineer, a business executive, a PR agent, a sales representative, or in any other career in media or tech, the Emma Bowen Internship is here to help you get your start. Hear more about EBF from previous fellows, alumni, and partners here: https://www.emmabowenfoundation.com/voices.
You are eligible to apply for an Emma Bowen Internship if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Are a student of color (Asian, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, or Multi-Racial)
• Are a graduating high school senior OR an undergraduate college student (undergraduates graduating in Spring 2021 are eligible to apply)
• Plan to attend or are currently a student at a four-year accredited college or university
• Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
• Are interested in pursuing a career in the media and technology industries
• Are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
• Speak and write English fluently
Click here to learn how to apply!
*Be sure to read about their application process and tips!
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!