|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 1, 2021|
As an intern at Pushkin Industries, you will be expected to work across multiple shows conducting various tasks including but not limited to: conducting research, gathering archival materials, fact-checking, transcribing and cleaning up transcriptions, preparing assets for web and social media, and basic audio editing. As the semester progresses and you become more familiar with various teams, you’ll be invited to sit in on table reads and production meetings, and may be asked for editorial feedback.
This is a paid internship; interns will receive a monthly stipend of $1,500. You will be expected to contribute 15-20 hours per week over the fall 2021 semester. There will be no “typical” day, as each week brings new challenges and opportunities. Students who are engaged and curious will get the most out of this experience.
While this opportunity is remote, you will still be fully connected with the rest of the team via email communications, Slack, and weekly virtual meetings. You’ll be provided with a Pushkin email address for the duration of your internship and maybe be given access to other production software as needed. If needed, we will also provide you with a Pushkin laptop.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Passion for audio storytelling
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Pursuing a degree in journalism or media with at least two years of undergraduate studies is preferred, though all majors are welcome to apply
• Previous media experience (via past internships or extracurricular)
• Ability to meet hard production deadlines
• Interest in understanding the podcast landscape and audio trends
• Openness to learning, growing and listening
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!