|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 11, 2021|
BLASTmedia is currently looking for high-energy and creative students to join our team for the fall 2021 semester.
Our ideal team member is a self-starter, writer and thinker, passionate about driving results and comfortable taking initiative. This position reports to a PR manager and will work across teams and client accounts.
Our open office environment and team structure provide a challenging, fun and highly-energetic work culture inclusive of a stocked fridge with drinks and snacks. This position is part-time (10-15 hours per week) and paid hourly, with a flexible schedule to be determined based on the student’s college course load.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Train with various members of the agency on numerous PR tools and tactics, including those that support client and agency communication, media relations and content development
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with internal team members
• Assist your account team in identifying editorial opportunities using various research tactics and tools, including editorial calendars and HARO
• Monitor and provide intelligence reports about industries our clients serve
• Build press lists for specific pitching initiatives using multiple media databases
• Search for and report on secured media coverage using various media monitoring tools
• Collaborate on social media projects, including drafting content for Twitter and LinkedIn
• Work with the team to create briefing sheets to support clients during interviews
• Join meetings and client-agency conversations to better understand the relationship between a client and an agency
What You’ll Need:
• The ability to work both independently and as part of multiple teams throughout the agency
• Experience working efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a command of grammar and AP style
• A positive attitude and eagerness to seek out feedback
• To be a college junior or senior
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!