|Apply by||As soon as possible|
|Posted on||September 14, 2021|
Headquartered in Washington, DC, ROKK Solutions is a full-service, bipartisan public affairs firm that gets results for our clients. In today’s fractured political climate, you might be surprised to find that there are Republicans and Democrats who can work together successfully to get things done. But in fact, we bring a bipartisan approach to each client engagement because our experience shows that it is the most effective way to ensure a clients’ objectives are achieved.
It’s no mistake that “solutions” is right there in our name- we are action-oriented and focused on delivering winning strategies for our clients. Our clients turn to us for a true understanding of the policymaking process and the media strategies needed to successfully influence and create change.
And we are looking for interns that want to work in our fun, fluid and fast-paced start-up environment. Our ideal candidates have strong verbal, written, and research skills, as well as a healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to current affairs, politics and policy. Previous internship experience is a plus.
For Fall 2021, internships can be remote. Remote interns are expected to have reliable wireless access, a working phone, and a quiet place to work. This is a paid internship. Internships will start in August 2021.
Responsibilities: Interns will work with the account teams on a wide variety of client and administrative deliverables. They will be embedded in account teams, gaining invaluable experience across a variety of public affairs and communications skillsets.
Interns may work on any or all of the following projects:
▪ Staying abreast of our clients’ interests through research and media monitoring
▪ Generating media interest in our clients’ initiatives and strengthening relationships with key media outlets
▪ Drafting and editing written materials such as op-eds, press releases, social media content, client memos and marketing presentations
▪ Participating in client meetings via phone
▪ All interns also have virtual office responsibilities including general administrative support as needed.
▪ Undergraduate student in an accredited university or college, with sophomore, junior or senior standing
▪ A minimum 3.0 GPA overall
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Remote Fall 2021 Internship.” References may be requested as part of the interview process.