|Contact information||Deirdre O'Donoghue, Class of 2017, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply by||October 22, 2021|
|Posted on||October 5, 2021|
We’re looking for passionate, driven, and ambitious people to join our fast-growing team.
If you are a smart, ambitious, and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
Our Public Relations Intern will support day-to-day operations in our marketing department and act as the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through community support, media relationships, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust, both online and in-person.
• Respond to customer inquiries and comments on social platforms in a timely manner
• Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation via social media channels to leadership
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with Marketing to stay updated on new products and retail launches
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
• Work collaboratively with our PR consultant(s)
• Provide assistance with the execution of company’s PR strategy
• Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
• Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders
• Assist in the management of content across social media platforms and websites
• Pitch letter and other news writing
• Manage and update media lists and databases
• Media pitching
• Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
• Write award submissions
• Complete administrative duties
• Stay on top of emerging trends and technologies
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
• Easily adaptable/flexible
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized with great time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Networking aptitude
• Curious, proactive, willing to seek out new skills and information
• Currently pursuing a bachelor (senior) or masters in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
• Passion and a true interest in the PR and social media industry
• Personally use social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
• Previous PR or marketing experience
• Sprout Social experience
• Applicable knowledge of copywriting and editing
• Passionate about sustainability and food
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline – October 22, 2021.