|Location||Hales Corners, WI|
|Apply by||January 6, 2022|
|Posted on||October 12, 2021|
Audacy has an opening for an experienced, high-energy, high-achieving multi-media sales manager to join our team in the midwest. In this role, you’ll work alongside a team of passionate colleagues and with a high-achieving culture, committed to delivering results, marketing excellence and unwavering customer service.
You must have a passion for music, digital media, podcasts and innovation. You must be a sales leader, who fosters results. You will influence the revenue growth of our highly influential radio stations by increasing existing business and converting new business. You will also be responsible pushing our podcast, streaming, mobile, digital, social, events and OTT sales forward.
Best of all, you’ll receive best-in-class training, incentives and benefits from Audacy, a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment organization with the country’s best radio broadcasting group and a leadership position in virtually every segment of the dynamic and growing audio market—including broadcasting, podcasting, digital, network, live experiences, music, sports and news. Audacy is also the #1 creator of original, premium audio content.
You must have the skill and drive to motivate in today’s changing environment, inspire a sales team to success, and contribute innovative ideas to generate revenue.
• Responsible for exceeding revenue objectives by impacting people (account executives and clients.)
• Hold sales team accountable to all priorities, with the ability to manage through both internal direct reporting relationships and peer groups to drive results.
• Develop, refine and maintain discipline on a focused overall sales strategy, with specific, measurable tactics and actions that generate sales & revenue.
• Coach and lead sales team to success by leaning in, providing support and removing the obstacles that might exist.
• Ability to lead and train sales team in evolving media trends- including but not limited to – digital audio, attribution, data, digital podcast, streaming, mobile, digital, social, events and OTT sales forward.
• Develop and grow relationships with clients, through both individual and joint meetings with Account Executives, and develop a deep understanding of their needs in the marketplace.
• Leverage our data, scale and resources to guide sound management and operational decision-making across the sales organization.
• Create sales (audio, digital, experiential, etc.,) opportunities that align with client needs and demand.
• Own financial metrics of the department, including pricing, inventory and expense management, and weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting.
• Monitor competition and trends in market.
• Relentless recruitment for top performing talent to grow our team
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in media, preferably audio and digital; small to mid size markets
• Proven track record of leading a successful sales team through change and innovation
• You must know how to motivate in today’s changing environment, can manage inventory as well as people, and bring new ideas to generate revenue. You must be goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong background in strategic account management, sales training/leadership, pricing and budgeting required.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and organizational skills; high proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Experience effectively utilizing a CMS, preferably Salesforce, to manage teams
• High work intensity with the ability to manage various projects and products proactively, and deliver quality results on or before deadlines
• Exceptional Presentation Skills
• Highly skilled negotiator
• BS/BA Degree Preferred
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Application Deadline—January 6, 2022
Click here to apply online.