|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||November 15, 2021|
At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The PMG Graduate Leadership Program (GLP) is a hands-on leadership development program for recent graduates of bachelor’s or master’s programs who are interested in working on data-driven digital and technology solutions and creating an impact for leading brands. This full-time program will train you to help tackle the next wave of business challenges. We’re looking for team players, passionate leaders, and curious individuals who ask questions, solve problems, and who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
The GLP program has four tracks:
- The Media track is focused on digital-centric career opportunities, including media strategy, planning and buying, client development and delivering data-driven solutions for leading brands.
- The Data & Technology track is tailored to grads who are passionate about technology-centric career opportunities, including software engineering, product management, data science, and technical solutions.
- The Corporate track is tailored to grads who are passionate about corporate-centric career opportunities, including business operations, organizational development, people operations (HR), talent acquisition and development, financial planning and analysis, and accounting.
- The Creative track is tailored to those who are passionate about building their creative portfolio, including graphic design, visual storytelling, art direction, copywriting, and branding
About the PMG Graduate Leadership Program
Join us in DFW — The Program will be hosted in PMG’s Dallas, Texas office. DFW provides you with direct access to executive leadership, mentors, networking activities and bonding events with your GLP cohort and ensures a supportive environment for the beginning of your career.
Make an impact — The training will give you a holistic view of the company and how we provide award-winning service for our clients, while empowering you with the knowledge, leadership skills, and mental dexterity to solve an array of business challenges for Fortune 500 clients — including Apple, Gap, and Sephora, to name a few.
Learn from the best — You will be trained by world-class business leaders, technologists, data scientists, client strategists and media practitioners, in addition to gaining hands-on client experience and learning from Graduate Leadership Program alumni and mentors across our offices.
When you’re here, you’re one of us —We take steps to ensure you’re integrating into the larger organization’s operations and award-winning culture from day one with activities like all-hands meetings, bonding events, catered lunches, sports teams, book club, and more.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree completed between Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Relevant professional work and/or internship experience
Benefits and Perks
- Full-time position with a competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Fertility benefits
- 401(k) with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Generous vacation and Birthday PTO
- Work at the only company that Ad Age named a Best Place to Work six years in a row
- State-of-the-art offices, endless snacks, in-office barista, and so much more!
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights, along with our proprietary marketing intelligence platform Alli, to deliver Digital Made for Humans™. With offices in New York, London, Dallas, Austin, and Fort Worth, our team is made up of 450+ employees globally, and our work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Old Navy, Sephora, Momentive, and Glossier runs in 85+ countries and has received top industry recognitions including Cannes Lions and Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Adweek as one of the fastest-growing companies nationwide – and named Adweek’s 2021 Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2020 Independent Agency of the Year – PMG has grown through our commitments to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. But it’s the investment PMG makes in its people that has led the company to be named among Ad Age’s Best Places to Work six years in a row, including #1 in 2021.