|Employer||Sortis Digital Marketing|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||July 24, 2020|
Learn what it’s like to work in the hustle and bustle of a digital marketing agency!
We are a small, fast-paced agency seeking a creative and talented intern who is capable of working on a variety of marketing projects—you won’t be getting coffee or picking up lunches here!
The perfect candidate will be able to participate in the creative process and brainstorm concepts that match the client’s Brand, project goals and timelines. This position requires someone with fresh, powerful ideas and the ability to execute these ideas on a strict timeline. Our work must drive leads/sales for a variety of clients, so an understanding of marketing concepts and many digital advertising types, formats, and audiences is a plus.
Design and create marketing materials, including, but not limited to:
- Website design
- Social media images & gifs
- Email template design
- Display/Banner ads
- Logo creation/design
- Print Ads
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Communication, Art, Computer Graphics, or similar design discipline
- Work experience or previous internship in digital marketing a plus
- Basic website design experience a must
- Experience with the following programs: Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Video editing experience a plus
- Excel at managing details, prioritizing, and balancing multi-task activities
- Must be able to work 12-16 hours per week
How to Apply:
Submit your resume on our website. Please include a link to your portfolio and/or work samples. Show us your style by answering these questions with your submission:
- In 100 words or less, tell us what makes you the perfect candidate for this internship.
- What are 3 things that you would like to gain/learn from this internship experience?
- List which days/times you are available, and/or prefer to work, during the following business hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm, Friday 9:00-12:00pm