|Employer||Brains and Braun|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 23, 2021|
Brains N Braun is a natural food products company providing healthier, allergy-friendly alternatives to popular items commonly found at stadiums and other entertainment venues. BnB is seeking interns in graphic design. This is a rare opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a young CPG company specializing in the Sports/Entertainment industry and help build their footprint alongside the marketing, business development and sales teams.
• Learn from and work with Marketing, Business Development and Sales teams to design print and online advertising, promotional materials, and logos
• Learn from and work with Social Media Marketing team to create graphics for web and social
• Lead design and creative projects as assigned
• Prioritize and track projects through creative process
• Follow directions, respond positively to feedback, and contribute ideas
• Currently pursuing a degree majoring in a related field: Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Sports Management/Administration
• Design Portfolio or Sample Work
• Hardworking, dependable & motivated self-starter
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite (advanced PowerPoint skills a plus)
• Intermediate to Advanced Graphic Design ability or coursework
• Experience in Adobe PS, AI, and ID
Openings available for Fall internship remote work for college credit with flexible hours.
To apply: Please send Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio and availability.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!