|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 12, 2023|
AECOM Buildings + Places is seeking an experienced Graphic Design Specialist. This opportunity is remote. Our Buildings + Places practice includes architecture, interiors, building and system engineering, urbanism, and planning (inclusive of landscape design), strategy + (workplace consulting), economics, technology solutions, asset advisory, and cost and program management. This diverse team assists our clients from strategy through project realization, creating positive outcomes for those who occupy and use the buildings and environments we help to create.
• Under general supervision, performs work that is varied and requires the application of sound professional judgment, using independent analysis on details of work with some evaluation, originality, and ingenuity.
• Creates and produces creative and quality graphic design artwork.
• Assists in the selection of techniques best suited to produce desired visual effects in conformance with specified quality standards.
• General concept of costs, process control, quality of product and scheduling.
• Prepares budget estimates and makes estimates of production costs.
• Assists in the training and development of lower-level employees.
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
• BA/BS + 2 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Preferred Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in graphic, web and/ or multimedia design
• Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with computer applications
• Ability to effectively communicate within a varied audience and internal and external customers using different platforms.
• Sponsorship is available.
• Offered rate of compensation will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $26.46 – $40.87.
• AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
Click here for more information and apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!