|Apply by||February 3, 2023|
|Posted on||January 9, 2023|
The HAROLD Internship Program is a 10-week, paid summer internship for current juniors and seniors graduating in May/June 2023. The program runs from June through August at our U.S. BCW offices. Interns work across our hybrid agency environment with team members and leadership to gain experience in integrated communications across media relations, brand and corporate reputation, public affairs, healthcare, technology, digital integration, creative, strategy, research and grassroots.
Positions with our North America headquarters team, where you will learn the ins and outs of managing the agency business with our new business development, marketing communications, DEI and brand experience teams, are available as well.
Our BCW U.S. offices: Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, San Juan and Washington, D.C.
Download the fact sheet
- PAID. We enjoy rewarding and investing in promising talent.
- TEAMWORK. You’ll be part of one of our practices and have opportunities to work on real clients while gaining experience in research, media monitoring and outreach, event coordination and more.
- INVALUABLE EXPERIENCE. You’ll get a glimpse into all facets of BCW’s business and exposure to senior leadership
- ADD TO YOUR PORTFOLIO. You’ll work as part of a team to deliver a campaign for a current client, culminating in a final presentation judged by senior leadership from across BCW North America.
- Potential for a full-time offer based on eligibility and performance