|Employer||University Health Services | UW-Madison|
|Location||Madison, WI | Remote|
|Apply by||January 19, 2022|
|Posted on||January 5, 2022|
University Health Services is the UW–Madison student health center, with a mission to enhance learning and student success by promoting, protecting, and restoring health and well-being.
This position is part of a dynamic team and is for someone who enjoys a broad range of tasks and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Developing communication plans about health topics.
• Writing, editing, and proofreading UHS digital materials, including web articles and social media copy.
• Collaborating with UHS and campus partners on health initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Sense of initiative
• Well-organized with experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines
• Ability to discuss and communicate sensitive health topics
• Comfortable researching and interviewing subject matter experts on sensitive health topics
• Ability to think creatively in identifying and solving problems
• Oral and written communication skills
• Currently enrolled as a UW-Madison undergraduate student (preference given to a student who can commit to a minimum of two semesters)
• Familiarity with University Health Services
• Experience with writing and communication
Click here for the full job description and to apply online.
Application Deadline—January 19, 2022.