|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||May 2, 2022|
We’re looking for an entry-level Implementation Specialist to join our growing Client Success team. Do you love high end, luxury real estate? Do you find fulfillment in helping others? Are you hyper-organized, and project oriented? Are you eager to hit the ground running? If so, we’d love to speak with you!
As an Implementation Specialist, your role is to guide the build out and design of award-winning websites for the world’s top luxury real estate agents. You’ll immediately bond and build a relationship with your client, understanding their business, brand, and vision and translating it into actionable steps for our internal teams. As the primary point of contact, you are both a brand ambassador for Luxury Presence and a project manager who will guide clients through their first 4-8 weeks with Luxury Presence. You’ll quickly master our product, processes and tools in order to deliver an amazingly beautiful website product while delivering a white-glove treatment all the way through.
Is this you?
You’re good at:
– Understanding what amazing design looks like and articulating the details to clients
– Anticipating and understanding client vision, translating them into actionable next steps
– Communicating with clients, particularly in explaining order of operations, technical complexities and setting expectations
– Identifying problems and proposing solutions
– Using software and tools to help yourself, team and clients stay organized and on schedule
– Interpreting, guiding, and executing client’s vision
– Maintaining an amazingly high bar for website quality and design; you love the details and won’t compromise
– 0-2 years experience in software implementation, media agency campaign execution, or creative operations for a design company
– Previous success interning or working in fast-pace, high-volume environments
– Coordinated client calls, meetings, and projects
– Experience serving clients and attending to their needs
– Enthusiasm, competitive spirit, friendly and sunny disposition
– Understanding of platforms like Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress is a plus
– An interest in luxury real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
– Drawing people in with your excitement and can-do attitude
– Feeling empowered removing roadblocks for client and team members
– Working efficiently and know how to hit deadlines
– Not taking yourself too seriously
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry’s most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 4000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to powerful brokerages like Compass, Corcoran, Sotheby’s, and Coldwell Banker.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
If you are interested in applying, contact Pam Garcia-Rivera, firstname.lastname@example.org and she will connect you to Molly (an alum) from the company for referral.