|Employer||Back in America|
|Contact information||Stan Berteloot 609 933 4363 email@example.com|
|Posted on||October 8, 2020|
Back in America is a podcast questioning the American’s identity, culture, and values. I am a French journalist based in Princeton, NJ.
I launched the podcast in November 2019 and have produced over 34 episodes.
Today the Podcast is available on every podcast platform as well as on Youtube.
I have recently started streaming my interviews live on Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook.
In Back in America I explore life stories from my French perspective. Each episode contributes to a better understanding of this nation. While easy and entertaining to listen to, I don’t shy away from difficult and personal questions and explores issues from different angles and perspectives. Every topic is game; politics, social issues, climate crises, gender issues, racial issues, abuse, and diversity… and everything else in-between.
If you would like to get a sense of Back in America this link will take you to a trailer with clips taken from 12 episodes of Back in America, recorded between November 2019 and August 2020. They will give you a good sense of the diversity of the guests and of the topics addressed.
To visit the podcast’s page go to https://backinamericathepodcast.com
I am looking for a podcast intern to bring on board as an Editor / Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator. This unpaid internship offers valuable hands-on work experience and one-on-one mentorship. I am a senior marketing professional, a mentor for Princeton University startup incubator, a journalist with international experience.
The Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator Intern will be in charge of growing the audience of the podcast.
Among the intern’s responsibilities:
• Produce and edit social media contents to promote existing and future episodes.
• Produce audiograms and video transcripts
• Produce and manage YouTube Page (for podcast)
• Grow the Instagram account
• Grow the Facebook page
• Maintain the Medium blog
• Actively engage in brainstorming sessions
• Aid in podcast promotion, sponsorships, and partnerships
• Assist with speakers research, selection, and scheduling
• Assist in interview preparation
• The ideal candidate is, unlike me, a native English-speaker; happy to work remotely and independently under deadline pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Social media savvy
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set
• Able to work independently under deadline pressure
This position is unpaid.
• University sophomore or higher (Preferred)
Why would you want to be working for free with Stan?
• Skilled manager
• Dependable and experienced mentor
• Always ready to innovate and to learn new tricks
• Eager to brainstorm with you and to learn from you
• Learn about:
• Online journalistic research
• Network building
• Press Relations
• marketing automation (Hubspot)
• Project management tools
• Process automation (Zapier)
• Design and scheduling
• Growth hacking
Interested in applying? Contact Stan to learn how to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!