|Apply by||February 28, 2022|
|Posted on||January 6, 2022|
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire Internet Marketing Interns for the Summer of 2022. We are looking for detail-oriented and motivated candidates who are excited to learn more about digital marketing at an award winning agency.
This is a full-time, ten (10) week paid program working in our Chicago/Loop office from May 31st through August 5th. All applications must be received by February 28th, 2022.
To apply for this job, you must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree granting program and be enrolled in school for the 2022 Fall semester.
If you are a recent college graduate or if you are planning on graduating in Spring 2022, and looking to gain experience in Digital Marketing, please apply to one of our full-time Internet Marketing Consultant or Account Executive openings.
Summary and Scope
The Internet Marketing Intern will be responsible for various search engine marketing activities, including campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients. The Internet Marketing Intern will have superior analytical, organizational and time management skills as they will be expected to work on multiple projects at the same time. The Internet Marketing Intern displays a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business results. Interns will have the opportunity to work on one or more of the following teams: Affiliate, Amazon & Marketplaces, Analytics, Digital Strategy, Paid Search, Programmatic, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media. The Internet Marketing Intern will have opportunities for professional and personal development through weekly intern sessions including resume and LinkedIn building, presentation training, and a Q&A with Rise’s CEO and senior leadership team.
- Work with your assigned team to assist in the execution of online marketing strategy, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and affiliate marketing for our clients
- Provide daily account updates via email and verbal communication with your team or mentor to the client and other vendors, update the various internal departments to ensure flawless communication and program execution
- Learn how to extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed, proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Learn and demonstrate how to identify and understand client goals in order to forecast budgets, create campaign structures and take complete ownership of one or multiple client accounts
- Use Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and other engines to develop new campaigns and edit existing ones to ensure ROI for all clients on a daily basis
- Acquire skills necessary for exceptional client messaging and develop search marketing creative, including but not limited to keyword generation, text ad copy creation and landing page copywriting
- Research and work with existing keyword lists and develop new keyword lists for clients
- Learn about the digital marketing industry through article review and discussion and research
- Work with team members and managers to report the status of each account
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced analytical ability and statistical analysis
- Demonstrates strategic and creative thinking with a focus on innovative and measurable client solutions
- Understanding of digital marketing is a plus
- Self-directed and results-and detail-oriented
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations