|February 12, 2024
Accepting applications for Summer 2024 Internships. Resumes will be reviewed and outreach will begin May 2024.
At The Evoke Agency, we develop innovative social, creative, influencer and PR solutions for lifestyle, beauty and luxury brands. Our experience is vast, working with companies of all sizes and industries, including Fortune 50 brands as well as mid-sized businesses and innovative start-ups. We pride ourselves on being agile, highly responsive and able to generate ideas that disrupt the market and garner results.
- The program will begin the week of May 15th and run through the end of August. Exact dates are tbd baed on your schedule.
- Our goal is to have our interns in the office as much as possible to connect and learn from our teams
- Our intern positions average 10-15 hours per week. However we can be flexible based on your schedule – school always comes first!
- We are looking for 8-12 interns for the fall semester
- Fall internships can be extended by mutual discussion with the company and the intern in August of 2024.
We will interviewing interns from April 22nd – May 3rd 2024.
Interns will be updated on the status of their application the week of May 6th.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Account Community Management
- Assist with high-quality online community management, including error-free copywriting when applicable
- Meet all assigned deadlines while anticipating team Lead edits or needs
- Daily monitoring of messages, comments, and replies on all channels; may include some weekend management
- Seamless Content Execution & Project Management
- Learn and execute client tone of voice through copywriting blogs, emails, social media content, and more
- Assist with client special projects and campaigns through execution of timely and thoughtful content
- Solve problems by creating solutions while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Positively contribute to client relationship through meetings and communication management
- Source influencer and ambassador relationships through outreach
- Other Responsibilities
- Keep project work on task and on budget (via billable client hours) through efficient execution
- Assist with Evoke projects, stay organized, and continuously adapt to changing needs of clients
- Package, handle, and ship client and Evoke packages
- Assist with office tasks, including copying, cleaning, organizing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior, VP or President
- All clients have different needs, so responsibilities may change with the needs of the client and Agency
Why You’re A Perfect Fit:
- You’re a natural-born leader and over manage the details in all you do
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are eager to meet and exceed objectives and consistently take on additional responsibility as needed
- You’re excited to learn, be guided, and develop your management skills to an even higher level
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually or on a team
- You are working towards a career in social media, advertising, or PR either in an Agency or Marketing setting
- You have a desire to always be current on social and mobile technology trends, guidelines and best practices