|Employer||Graaskamp Center | UW-Madison - School of Business|
|Location||Madison, WI | Remote|
|Apply by||May 6, 2021|
|Posted on||April 7, 2021|
The Graaskamp Center for Real Estate, which is housed within the Wisconsin School of Business, is seeking a student who is a creative self-starter to join our fun and collaborative team. Interested candidates should be comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration and should be ready take the lead on social media platforms and contribute to our website and outreach efforts.
Interested candidates should be comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration and should be ready take the lead on social media platforms and contribute to our website and outreach efforts. Strong writing skill required with the proficiency to write diverse content – from news articles to social media posts.
• Strong writing skills with proficiency to write every kind of content is highly desirable, as well as strong grammatical skills. Please submit one writing sample with your application.
• Hands on experience with social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently within deadlines.
• Curiosity and enthusiasm for global business, real estate and urban land economics, and a desire to share the mission and vision to attract support for the Center.
• Prefer experience in news writing and journalism.
• Ideally, be able to work starting end of August/early Sept. and commit to working the full academic year or longer.
Click here for the full job-description and to apply online.
Application Deadline—May 7, 2021.