|Employer||Gray Television Group|
|Apply by||December 31, 2021|
|Posted on||October 20, 2021|
10/11 NOW is accepting applications for a full-time weekday newscast producer in Lincoln, NE. You will be the primary driver of the market’s dominant newscasts, finding and producing compelling, important stories that drive viewership. There may be on-air opportunities for the right candidate. Exact shift is to be determined.
• Be the primary content driver for market-leading newscasts
• Select compelling content, write engaging stories, edit video, and produce graphics to showcase your content
• Communicate with directors, anchors, and reporters from the booth
• Meet tight daily deadlines
• Respond urgently and appropriately to breaking and developing news
• Assist with posting content to our app, website, and social media as needed
• Work flexible hours
• Exceptional writing ability
• Exceptional news judgment
• Flexibility in scheduling, to respond to the changing news landscape
• A four-year degree in journalism or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Familiarity with ENPS or iNews, Avid or other non-linear editing systems, TVU, ARC Publishing, Photoshop Social Media a plus
Click here to apply online. Note: search for the job opportunity by title and location and/or employer.
Application Deadline – December 31, 2021.
KOLN is the CBS affiliate in the Lincoln, Hastings, Kearney market. Located in the thriving capital city of Lincoln, the station is the area`s dominant news leader, with number one newscasts in every daypart. The 1011NOW news brand is well-known throughout the region as a trusted source for quality news, weather, and sports coverage.
About Gray Television:
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.