|Employer||UW-Madison | MESP|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified - Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 13, 2021|
The MESP is looking to hire an individual who will be able to support MES activities, through providing solid and efficient administrative assistance. Experience with most parts of Microsoft Office and a Content Management System such as WordPress and Mailchimp is required. Excellent communication skills and a high ability for multitasking are required. The successful candidate needs to be able to work independently and show great initiative. Position begins as soon as possible and anticipated need at least throughout the academic year, until mid August 2022. For more details about compensation, please contact Professor Nevine El Nossery at email@example.com.
• Organize, manage, and promote the bi-monthly MESP online lectures (on Zoom, Webex, etc.)
• Update the MESP website (WordPress)
• Update faculty list, certificate students list, and courses list every semester
• Upload and publish the MESP newsletter (Mailchimp)
• Maintain social media presence, mainly through Facebook and Instagram
• Work collaboratively with the Director and Financial Specialist on event planning
• Find venues to promote the MESP and its events
• Carry out expected office tasks as needed
If interested, please send your CV and a short personal statement to Professor Nevine El Nossery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline not specified – Apply ASAP!