|Employer||The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 29, 2020|
Position summary: The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin, a grassroots, nonpartisan, political organization, is seeking a qualified intern to assist with the following tasks:
• Creating messaging and visual content for LWVWI’s communication outlets (social media, web, emails, etc.)
• Updating LWVWI’s website and other content
• Developing communications best practices and other communications resources to share with volunteers
• Take on other projects as assigned or that may happen during the semester
Through this work, the intern will gain experience in the nonpartisan, nonprofit voter education work of the League of Women Voters and professional communications/marketing experience. The internship offers:
• Experience interacting with League staff and volunteers through committee and other meetings
• Flexible hours – approximately 5-10 hours per week
• Remote work
• Friendly office
• Nominal stipend of $300
• Meet with Eileen or other LWVWI staff weekly to coordinate internship assignments and activities. Meetings can provide a regular opportunity for feedback on how the internship is going.
Availability: Approximately 5-10 hours per week thru December 2020
To apply: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: 2020 Fall Communications Intern Application.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!