|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 17, 2021|
As the Marketing Analytics Intern, you will assist the team across a variety of marketing analytics tasks, which includes but not limited to:
• Data processing, and report build on PowerPoint, and Tableau
• Creating, modifying SQL Queries
• Supporting cross functional teams by developing data driven insights, and recommendations
Skills required to ensure your success include:
• Problem Solving: Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply knowledge of problem solving appropriately to in a wide variety of situations.
• Teamwork: Belief in the necessity and value of teamwork; experience working cooperatively towards shared goals and being supportive of others at all levels.
• Communication: Understanding the importance of insightful listening and communicating along with the ability to provide information and messages in a way that produces clarity and impact.
• Planning and Organizing: Knowledge of the process of planning and arranging tasks and resources; ability to plan and organize both time and resources to get things completed while structuring and maintaining work in a systematic and highly methodical way.
• Continuous Learning: Understanding of the rationale behind the necessity to continually learn and grow and the ability to seek performance feedback and identify approaches to improve own performance and that of others.
• Results Orientation: Knowledge of the importance of meeting or exceeding established targets; ability to drive critical activities to completion.
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating or change.
• MBA candidate preferred
• Broad knowledge of digital marketing, campaign and media strategy
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel
• Basic knowledge of how tracking/tagging works across websites, and media assets
• Experience with data querying and/or modeling with SQL
• Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
• Experience with Site Analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture)
• Basic understanding of digital media ecosystem (e.g., email, social, search, display)
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly in a fast-moving environment
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R) preferred
• Familiarity with email campaign executions preferred
• Experience in financial services or insurance industry marketing is preferred
Internship Dates: June 6, 2022 through August 12, 2022
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!