|Location||Remote | Madison, WI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 21, 2021|
Provides effective writing and project management functions that serve consumers / business customers and serves as the “public voice” of the organization. Interacts with internal managers and staff to guide, coordinate, and implement strategic marketing and communications plans through multiple media (including print, web, social, broadcast, appearances, events, speaking engagements, sales presentations and media relations) in order to effectively communicate with audiences.
• Write and develop a variety of traditional and digital marketing messages as well as internal communications and public relations deliverables. Partner with graphics and digital teams as appropriate. Manage implementation and measurement of success. Examples include advertising (digital, print, OOH, radio, TV) direct mail (electronic and paper), newsletters (electronic and paper), event marketing, web, social, backgrounders, press releases, feature stories, and alerts.
• Develop and follow action plans, timelines, approval processes and job tracking procedures to ensure efficient work flow of projects and best use of resources. Collaborate to identify inefficiencies and improve work processes and systems. Evaluate, prioritize and manage marketing and communications requests with diplomacy while staying within overall corporate goals and timelines.
• With other members of the Marketing and Communications group, generate strategies and tactics for new product launches and product enhancements as part of integrated marketing and communications plans.
• Develop long- and short-form consumer-focused messaging for all media. Work with product and sales subject matter experts to develop content compelling, accurate and compliant content.
• Create and update website content in content management system by writing original content and editing existing print collateral copy for Web use. Assist in the company’s internal communications via the Dean Health Plan intranet.
• Provide back up for Marketing and Communications team members in meetings, committees and other forums as needed.
• Partner with Marketing and Communications colleagues and the graphics team to ensure the consistency of our brand, tone, and message.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three years’ experience in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or related field
• Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
• Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
• Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
• Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
• Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
• Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
• Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
• Rare climbing.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!