|Employer||Girl Scouts of WI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified - Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 27, 2021|
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will develop and execute campaigns to reach targeted stakeholders. This position will be an exciting visual storyteller with a strong emphasis on digital performance. A person who can “hear” about something, take the initiative to track down the story then translate it into a compelling post, video, or photo. The Marketing & Communications Specialist will deploy initiatives aligned with the strategic priorities. Tasks include taking the lead to develop a touchpoint strategy for distinct customer segments, implement multi-channel tactics to support membership while growing the organization.
As an incisive and lively visual and written communicator, the successful candidate will identify and deploy exciting ways to tell our story to multiple audiences while building brand visibility and understanding. The responsibilities are broad in scope and will encompass a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. The Marketing & Communications Specialist must be able to craft visual and written messages targeted to different audiences, while maintaining integrity for one of the most recognized brands in the country—Girl Scouts!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Refresh and deploy a multi-channel social communications strategy to improve performance and delight all customer segments
• Create on-brand videos and written content to build on the Excitement of Girl Scouting
• Develop evergreen and dynamic content for all channels including print and digital
• Assist in the production of events, managing logistics and content
• Explore and develop new activation strategies
• Analyze communication and marketing metrics
• Perform other related duties as requested
Education or Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field. Other combinations of education with relevant experience that demonstrate the ability to perform the duties of the position will be considered.
• Demonstrated mastery of social communications.
• Excellent writing, videography and photography story-telling skills.
• Task-focused work style with an ability to create and follow disciplined and effective processes.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, experience working with social media platforms, and customer relationship management systems, required. Experience working with Salesforce, preferred.
Anticipated Time Away from Office:
– Must be able to occasionally work irregular hours, including nights and weekends; possess a valid Driver’s License; must be able to work both in an office setting and independently off-site.
– Travels throughout council jurisdiction 10% of working time; overnights, rare.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Kathy, Chief Talent Officer, at HR@gsbadgerland.org.
Click here for the organization overview and full job-description.
Deadline not specified – Apply ASAP!