|Employer||Milk Specialties Global|
|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 3, 2021|
As the Marketing Communications Graphic Design Intern, you will be responsible for producing a diverse range of graphic and design assets to support marketing, communication, social media and event planning initiatives. This person must be creative, skilled with Adobe software, highly organized, and possess the ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines. This role demands excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an eye for detail.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative and driven innovator who values cross-functional collaboration and can successfully execute custom marketing materials to spread the ingredient company brand. This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager and is located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Remote applicants will be given equal consideration. Applicants must include a portfolio of past design work to be considered for this position.
Our Marketing Communications Graphic Design Intern Will:
• Design and produce materials (print and digital) within company brand that is targeted to the channel and audiences. Such materials include, but are not limited to: brochures, sell sheets, job flyers, power point presentations, advertisements, event graphics, email newsletters, social media and website.
• Use Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premier PRO), Microsoft Suite, SharePoint, CRM Marketing Portal (HubSpot), Canva and trade show website portals to support day-to-day marketing needs.
• Create, review, edit and format marketing collateral to ensure brand consistency.
• Make proactive recommendations to improve company aesthetic and process improvements
• Work closely with cross-functional partners to support strategic initiatives.
• Gain working knowledge of general marketing communication and will be expected to research, learn, implement and expand on marketing initiatives where needed.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• College degree, working towards a degree or specialization in graphic design, graphic marketing and/or communications, a plus.
• Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Word and PowerPoint required.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills.
• Understanding of social media and digital marketing best practices.
• Knowledge in Spark and Premiere Pro as a plus.
• Experience with WordPress/website management, a plus.
• Experience with HubSpot or another CRM, a plus.
• Ability to effectively design and write copy for campaigns.
• Ability to think critically about problems, troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Exhibit strong communication skills with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
• Food industry experience preferred; dairy industry experience a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enthusiastic and willingness to learn.
• A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!