|Location||Wauwatosa, WI | Remote|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 30, 2021|
Gigawatt Media is looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern to enhance our brand presence amongst the dynamic business community in Milwaukee and beyond. The Marketing & Communications intern will work the EVP, Marketing to create content for Gigawatt’s social channels, strengthen our network connections and optimize social performance. This role will also help produce customized materials, highlighting the value of key programmatic products, solutions, and trends that are relevant to our client’s business objectives. Additionally, they will help with the evolution of Gigawatt’s website and blog, focusing on driving sales leads, industry thought leadership and media education.
• Produce content across Gigawatt Media’s social channels according to the editorial calendar, sharing industry news, imagery, blog insights, agency perspectives and other information relevant to our products and expertise in the programmatic media space.
• Monitor social and digital presence of best-in-class digital agencies and vendors for potential marketing ideas and collaborations.
• Research industry trends and digital media innovations to offer additional insights on the benefits of high-demand programmatic products
• Customize presentations, sales sheets and other materials to highlight relevant products and solutions that meet client’s important business objectives
• Source and edit imagery from approved sites for use in Gigawatt’s social and marketing efforts Assist in the development and maintenance of https://gigawatt.media, to better promote and differentiate Gigawatt’s offerings in the marketplace
• Create copy and update Gigawatt’s Google Adwords campaigns to drive web traffic and qualified leads to our website
• Participate in and provide support for any industry events that build awareness for Gigawatt’s brand and promote thought leadership
• Engage in training and professional development opportunities with the Gigawatt team
• Junior, Senior or Graduate level student pursuing a 4-year college degree in the marketing, communications, advertising, media or related field
• Ability to work 12-15 hours per week
• Strong attention to detail, especially in terms of writing and editing content for spelling, grammar, and organization
• Able to prioritize tasks and work across several platforms to produce and publish content in a timely manner
• Excellent written communications skills with ability to research, outline and develop professional content that is relevant, compelling, and clearly communicates the benefits to the reader
• Experience using social content publishing tools and maintaining social accounts, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, FB/Insta and YouTube.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Gmail, Google Drive and Google Slides
• Understanding of digital marketing industry and/or exposure to platforms including Google Ads, WordPress, Hubspot, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
• NOTE: Most of the job duties can be performed remotely however candidates should be located within a reasonable commute to attend occasional meetings, training and employee events.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!