|Location||Madison, WI | Chicago, IL (Hybrid Workplace)|
|Contact information||Kate Rodgers, email@example.com, 815-388-5697|
|Apply by||October 22, 2021|
|Posted on||October 12, 2021|
Infosec is seeking a dynamic, creative marketing and communications professional to develop and execute integrated marketing tactics — both traditional and digital, social and earned — to ensure brand awareness, audience engagement and ROI. As Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll carefully curate compelling social media, garner industry recognition, expand our media relationships and build brand awareness within our target audiences.
Creativity, compassion and communication skills are critical in this role. You’ll work closely with other members of the marketing team to build a content and media strategy that breaks through the digital media noise and builds trust with customers, journalists and analysts in our space.
• Build, execute and refine our social media strategy. You’ll take a research-based approach to curate content that matters most to our target audiences of buyers, influencers and journalists. You’ll look to data to refine your strategy and grow audiences and engagement over time.
• Manage Infosec’s brand social channels, including using publishing and social listening tools. This includes developing compelling media for the right audiences on the right platforms at the right time — and evaluating performance against goals.
• Help manage Infosec’s PR firm relationship. You’ll meet weekly with our PR firm to uncover new media opportunities, amplify media mentions via our social and owned channels, and maximize impact through earned media and reach. This includes managing inbound requests from journalists, maintaining positive relationships with our SME team and building rapport with key influencers.
• Boost industry recognition with award submissions. You’ll work closely with other marketing team members to select, craft and submit nomination-worthy award submissions on behalf of the company.
• Support ongoing marketing and communications campaigns. You’ll advise other marketing team members how to best use earned and social media to support their campaign goals, and support their efforts by amplifying announcements, releases and events through the best channels possible.
• Drive marketing communications projects and initiatives from top to bottom. You’ll independently create and maintain project plans to successfully move projects forward in a timely, collaborative and effective manner. This could include but is not limited to, writing stories, creating multi-channel campaigns, developing a media plan and editorial calendar and presenting internally on initiatives.
• 3+ years of communications, marketing, PR or social media marketing experience
• Demonstrated project management skills and campaign management experience
• Mastery of professional social media marketing experience using platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
• Prior experience leading and/or supporting public and media relations initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, including the ability to craft compelling stories
• Project proficiency with social content publishing and analytics tools like Sprout Social and Google Analytics
• Demonstrated success building and executing social marketing and earned media programs that deepen brand engagement and audience growth
• Experience with common publishing and design software tools like Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with mentoring other team members and external partners on optimizing their social profiles and activity for reach and engagement
• Up to date on the latest marketing trends, tools and technologies
• Analytical skills and ability to identify, interpret and use marketing analytics to improve communications and tactics
Why you should join us:
• Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
• Named to Madisons Top Workplaces 2021
• Internal career path opportunities
• Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
• Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
• Paid parental leave
• Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
• Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline—October 22, 2021.