|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 4, 2021|
Thysse’s marketing efforts are expanding, and we want to do it right. We’re seeking a Marketing Coordinator to focus on brand awareness and engagement in our growing marketing department. You will learn our industry, and what makes us shine, to apply to digital and print campaigns that creatively engage audiences while strategically answering business goals.
This role will work with both Marketing and Sales to optimize our market positioning. You will support marketing operations, analytics, ongoing campaigns, and CRM usage– all with a focus on growing our company and while continuing to deliver exceptional work.
Sound like you? Check out the technical details below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor website traffic weekly, pulling analytics reports to provide campaign adjustment recommendations minimum monthly.
- Provide campaign management by overseeing day-to-day activities from start to finish.
- Manage images and materials to include in Thysse portfolio, including ongoing process to add new work to portfolio.
- Maintain collection and history of marketing collateral, reports, and plans. Prepares updates as required.
- Able to perform Root Cause Analysis of campaign performance to document wins and opportunities.
- Coordinate community and business organization activities. This includes crafting and distributing internal and external communications (i.e. newsletters) as well as maintaining relations with local media, chambers, and industry trade associations as applicable.
- Social Channel Management & Outreach
- Day-to-day management of posting on marketing schedule.
- Monitor channels for negative comments or replies needed.
- Pulls weekly analytics from each active channel.
- Lead Generation and Sales Support
- Cast wide net through software, research, and referrals to properly identify and vet leads for our sales team.
- Act as day-to-day systems manager for CRM and lead-gen software when selected.
- Involved with the community through civic activity, service organizations, and/or professional associations.
- Coordinate Thysse marketing plans and long-term objectives for lines of Business and target markets.
- Assist and coordinate client service programs and special projects such as trade shows, seminars, and new product promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in marketing and/or public relations, strong preference for B2B.
- Previous experience working with CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesforce, or Insightly a plus.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Create Suite experience a plus.
- Previous experience working with WordPress or similar software.
- Additional years of education and experience may be substituted for each other, as determined by Human Resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to prioritize based on importance and urgency to keep projects on track and meet deadlines.
- Ability to recognize, recommend and deliver solutions through proactive problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team, yet manage projects with minimal support and guidance.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in written format with all levels within the company, vendors, clients, potential clients, etc.
- Ability to work effectively, even when expectations are evolving.
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance multiple projects at once to ensure its success.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Work experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Thysse (tie • see) is a family-owned graphics communications company focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Our experienced team of craftspeople, communication and branding guides, logistical experts and high-level creatives service a client base ranging from small, local businesses to international corporations and major universities all over the country.
We feature a wide range of print production, graphic communication, and consulting services. We print and build what we design.
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin – 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, and beer tastings most Fridays.