|Employer||Continental Properties Company, Inc.|
|Location||Menomonee Falls, WI|
|Apply by||February 1, 2022|
|Posted on||December 16, 2021|
Seeking a talented and dedicated Marketing Intern!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Marketing Intern at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
This position works closely with our Marketing team, our onsite apartment communities, as well as other Continental employees on day-to-day marketing activities. The position will have the opportunity to create awareness and drive demand for our apartment communities contributing to their success.
• Social Media – Create paid Facebook ads, create graphics for organic Facebook posts, etc.
• Email Marketing – Lead email marketing campaigns to generate apartment tours & leases
• Outreach Marketing – Assist onsite teams with outreach marketing; creating flyers, graphics, social media posts, etc.
• Blog Posts – Contribute and write content for blog posts as needed
• Auditing – Consistent auditing of all online assets including social media pages, online reviews, community websites & ILS sites
• Reporting – Work with Marketing team members on expense reporting, Google Ads/Social media monthly reports, etc.
Skills Critical to Success:
• Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic understanding of basic content management systems (CMS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and HTML
• Experience using Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
• An ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines while remaining organized and meeting deadlines
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our nine consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
• Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
• A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry
• For employees who are interested, regular offsite gatherings coordinated by employees. Company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
• Strong communication between executive management and team members, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and annual “State of the Company” meeting
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team