|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 27, 2021|
This role will support the VP of Marketing, Sr. Product Marketing Manager and soon-to-be hired roles in Content and Demand Generation to accelerate and scale up marketing efforts. You will primarily support the promotion of content pieces such as our webinars, podcasts, blogs by assisting in the coordination, writing of emails/social media copy, and managing Hubspot logistics for our new content. And you will lead logistics for virtual events and swag delivery by liaising with the respective vendors and internal stakeholders.
Expected Working Hours: 20-40 hours per week
• Assist marketing team with writing, copy-editing, providing design feedback, and strategizing promotion of content such as landing pages, emails, and social posts
• Assist in the development, coordination, and promotion of digital events
• Create or repurpose shareable content for LinkedIn and Twitter
• Provide CRM management support; analyzing, standardizing, and importing customer data into Hubspot
• Assist in Hubspot marketing automation strategy, coordinate marketing campaigns and manage logistics such as workflow creation for webinars
• Coordinate with Client Services, HR, and Sales for swag delivery
• Recent graduate (or soon to be graduating) with a degree in communication, marketing, journalism, business, or related field
• Demonstrable experience writing, editing, and/or creating content in marketing, journalism, or other related fields in a professional or academic setting
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to stay organized on multiple projects and take initiative
• Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
• Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
• Flexible schedule for students
• Compensation available
Click here for further information and to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!