|Employer||Wright-Ryan Construction, Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 10, 2021|
Provides support to the Wright-Ryan Construction & Wright-Ryan Homes Marketing Teams. Will assist with gathering and interpreting data, market research, and other tasks as assigned. Experience with the Microsoft Office platform required; Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Ability to complete assignments within scheduled timelines and set deadlines.
• Conduct basic research projects using online tools, platforms, and/or industry data.
• Aggregate and maintain data in Excel spreadsheets.
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Aid in recording and producing videos for social media and internal communications (if, or as needed).
• Observe and honor all Wright-Ryan policies for confidentiality, protecting intellectual property, and maintaining data/network security.
• Uphold and promote the Wright-Ryan commitment to protect the environment through sustainable building practices and environmentally responsible operations.
License/Certification: No licensing or certifications are required for candidates interested in this position. However, candidates who are currently working on degrees in the fields of marketing, communications, business administration, and entrepreneurship (or similar) will be most successful. Work history and relevant professional experience will also be considered.
Work Environment: The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work collaboratively but independently in a remote professional environment (via virtual meeting/communication platforms such as Zoom or similar). The person in this position must possess a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain momentum on research, creative, and other marketing assignments with basic instruction.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!