|Location||Janesville, Madison, or Milwaukee, WI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 24, 2021|
Are you looking for a PAID and structured internship? Do you want to do real work rather than make copies all day? Do you want to apply the knowledge you have gained in school? Are you looking to get creative in a fast pace environment? Work with a team and on your own? Stop searching and apply now by submitting your most creative cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JP Cullen is seeking a creative, high-performing Graphic Design & Marketing Intern with a can-do attitude and an interest in learning about graphic design, content marketing, website development, campaigns and video production. As the Marketing Intern your primary role is to provide support for firm-wide marketing efforts, including:
· Graphic design
· Content development including case studies, blog posts, etc.
· Ordering promotional items and apparel
· Collateral development and updates in InDesign
· Management of social media accounts
· Website updates using WordPress
· Capturing project information
· Presentation development
· Event coordination and logistics
· Proofreading of proposals and other collateral
· Market and company research
Key Characteristics and Skills to a Successful Intern:
· Willingness to complete any task (range from electronic filing to jobsite visits to content development to creative work)
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Be able to take direction and develop solutions on your own
· Work independently but also as a team
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (especially PowerPoint and InDesign)
· Writing and proofreading skills
· Photography skills are a plus
· Ability to have a consistent presence in the office and travel to areas between Janesville, Milwaukee, and Madison
· Having a previous internship or experience working in an office environment is a plus
· Working towards a BA or BS in business, journalism, communications, marketing, public relations, graphic design, advertising or related field
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to HR@JPCullen.com for consideration.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!