|Employer||Brains and Braun|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 23, 2021|
Brains N Braun is a natural food products company providing healthier, allergy-friendly alternatives to popular items commonly found at stadiums and other entertainment venues. BnB is seeking interns in marketing. This is a rare opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a young CPG company specializing in the Sports/Entertainment industry and help build their footprint alongside the marketing, business development and sales teams.
• Help to build and develop a comprehensive strategy for digital marketing, general awareness, and direct-to-consumer sales
• Research target market, assist with strategy to ship nationwide, digitally market products through influencer marketing & social media campaigns
• Create, edit, publish and share daily, unique content that increases engagement and meaningful connections to grow the BnB brand
• Create, edit, and send e-newsletters dependent on messaging and database
• Ensure consistent style, quality, tone, and format of web and social media messaging
• Brainstorm and capture BnB photos and videos for use in content
• Work within our social media management platforms to properly tag, track, and analyze data
• Monitor and troubleshoot any issues or feedback on a timely basis
• Assist in fulfilling sponsorship agreements on website and social media platforms
• Bring creative ideas and think outside-the-box to drive brand awareness and engagement
• Collaborate with the creative team to ensure that branding and style requirements are met in creation of all graphics
• Apply best practices with regard to digital standards, be aware of current trends in digital technology, and investigate emerging technologies and strategies
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree majoring in a related field: Marketing, Communications, Sports Management/Administration, Business, Public Relations
• Hardworking, dependable & motivated self-starter
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellence in organization, prioritization, and strong customer service
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite (advanced PowerPoint skills a plus)
• Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok, as well as email marketing
Openings available for Fall internship remote work for college credit with flexible hours.
To apply: Please send Resume, Cover Letter and availability email@example.com.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!