|Employer||Nobbits USA, LLC|
|Location||Madison, WI | Remote|
|Apply by||October 24, 2021|
|Posted on||September 30, 2021|
Nobbits USA, LLC has created the first-of-its-kind shoelace with raised dots, or nobbs, strategically placed along both sides of the shoelaces that resist coming loose, stay tight for a perfect fit of any shoe, and look good in the process.
• Work with our in-house team and marketing consultants to formulate and execute online and physical marketing campaigns.
• Research, approach, and sell Nobbits laces to intramural sports teams, fraternities, sororities, and other college clubs at a bulk discount rate.
• Staffing of State Street Nobbits stand to market/sell Nobbits as well as recruit affiliates/influencers.
• Regular consumer research on sportswear and fashion industry trends to improve our marketing efforts.
• Assistance with event planning and coordination
• Assistance with all Nobbits social media channels for ideas and content creation
• Enrolled in a college degree program, ideally Marketing or Communications Major but not mandatory
• Detail oriented with excellent writing and organization skills
• Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs (esp. PPT + EXCEL)
• Strong knowledge of social media consisting of: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter (bonus if you know more)
• Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
• Ability / willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creative, self-motivated and proactive
• Must be able to commit for one semester
• Must be able to commit to at least 2 days a week at the State Street location
You will earn a commission of 5% on every pair of laces sold.
Click here to learn how to apply.
Application deadline – October 24, 2021.