|Employer||Bay View Community Center|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 12, 2021|
Who You Are
You are a motivated student or recent graduate and are passionate about bringing the ideas and voices of our community into marketing strategy and working cross-functionally. In this role, you will learn and help us bring our programming to the different communities of our city through a variety of mediums, develop and expand our partnership relationships, and bring community member stories to life to help us achieve our mission of creating a caring community.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join the Bay View Community Center, where you will work both independently and as part of a team, with oversight from the President & CEO of the Center and your University’s Internship Program. This internship position will be 12-14 weeks and can begin as early as October 2021 or begin at the start of the second semester and require a commitment of at least 15-20 hours per week. With comprehensive training and supervision, you will gain valuable experience applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world problems.
What You’ll Do
• Design and implement a multicultural marketing and communications strategy that deepens BVCC’s impact.
• Leverage our network to engage more individuals and organizations in BVCC programming.
• Develop and produce event marketing materials, including flyers and posters, e-newsletters, social media campaigns, print mailings, and other marketing content as needed.
• Practical experience with current digital marketing and advertising techniques.
• Gain valuable experience by applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world application. BVCC gives you the space to explore your passions, discover new strengths, and innovate new solutions to help drive our mission forward.
• Work as part of a culture of collaboration: you’ll receive guidance and work directly with BVCC leaders, volunteers, and community members across the organization.
What You’ll Need:
• Part-time availability of 15-20 hours a week.
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar relevant field.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, high level of enthusiasm, integrity, and professionalism.
• Demonstrated proficiency in writing and analyzing organizational processes & procedures documentation.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and finalize projects.
• Must possess a highly logical and analytical mindset, must be able to multitask and learn quickly.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to interpret requests and give quality results promptly.
Job Type Details: Paid Part-time Internship
Click here to learn more and apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!