|Employer||WUWM 89.7 – Milwaukee's NPR|
|Apply by||October 21, 2021|
|Posted on||October 12, 2021|
WUWM 89.7 – Milwaukee’s NPR is seeking a Marketing Manager to join this NPR member station. WUWM offers an exciting and creative work environment and is looking for a dedicated individual ready to take on the marketing needs of the station and grow listenership.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of WUWM’s marketing plan, including communications and promotions that will increase the awareness of WUWM’s programming, services, and community events which in turn will increase listenership and financial support. This position works closely will all departments of the station.
WUWM will consider all applicants but encourages candidates of color and those from underrepresented groups to apply.
Our benefits include comprehensive health care plans, PTO and family leave, and a retirement plan. The salary range for this position begins at $55,000 per year, with compensation dependent upon qualifications and experience.
– Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, communication, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or at least three years of experience managing marketing strategy on behalf of an organization or business.
– Experience with at least one of the following in a professional capacity: graphic design, web design, or social media.
– Strong written communication skills as evidenced in cover letter and resume.
– Experience using graphic design software.
– Experience using email communication platform.
– Experience using website software.
– Experience with digital media analytics.
– Familiarity with public media.
Click here to learn more or apply.
Application Deadline – October 21, 2021.