|Employer||Skylight Music Theatre|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||July 20, 2022|
Exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to work in the performing arts. Join our fast-paced team and contribute your skills and talents to support and promote Skylight Music Theatre’s onstage productions, community engagement, arts education, new programming, special events and more.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
– Create, manage, and implement email marketing, social media, digital communications, and advertising projects.
– Write and post social media content across numerous platforms.
– Design and develop digital and print marketing materials.
– Collaborate on strategies to build audiences, increase community engagement, and grow revenue.
– Update website. Support marketing needs for various departments.
– Manage marketing and design interns.
– Minimum two years professional experience in marketing, social media, or advertising.
– Outstanding written communication skills.
– Knowledge and mastery of social media platforms.
– Skilled in graphic design.
– Excellent time management and project management skills.
– Creative strategic thinker who is proactive, positive and detail-oriented.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience with email marketing platforms such as WordFly and social media management software a plus.
– Background with ticketing systems such as Tessitura a bonus.
– Additional desirable skills include video and photography.
Starting date: Immediately, if available.
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
Other: Full-time, exempt position. Potential flexibility with hours or hybrid work model. Some nights and weekends may be required. Generous benefits package including health insurance, HRA and 403(b).
Click here to learn how to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!