|Employer||Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 4, 2022|
Job Purpose and Reporting Structure: Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager provides the best possible support to the marketing department by planning, implementing, and maintaining marketing campaigns and patron communications through detailed project management and cross-departmental coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create print, direct mail, radio, email, and advertising schedules and track adherence to timelines and budget, utilizing Basecamp.
• Assist with creative direction and work with graphic designers, copywriters, and other outside partners to keep projects on schedule.
• Work with Marketing consultants to ensure direct mail, email, and advertising follow their guidelines
• Assist with prospect targeting and discount strategy, integrating special offers as needed.
• Facilitate production, scheduling, proofing, and execution of all MSO print and digital marketing campaigns, including direct mail, email, web copy, and other written elements as appropriate.
• Act as a central information clearinghouse for patron communications projects
• Facilitate regular internal cross-departmental meetings and project check-ins.
• Serve as organizational liaison for project management and creative services.
• Ensure consistent & accurate messaging following the MSO Brand & Style Guidelines in partnership with Lead Designer.
• Manage design, proofing, and execution of all html email campaigns for the MSO. Work with departments and external partners to provide patrons with relevant and engaging information.
• Manage schedule of email newsletters in coordination with other content contributors, always providing final review and deployment of all email campaigns.
• Write & edit email copy as required.
• Work in partnership with Communications Manager, Lead Designer, and across departments to obtain email content and integrate email strategy into broader marketing efforts.
• Assist Patron Systems Manager in maintenance of Prospect2 email database, and in fostering email list health & growth.
• Oversee production, scheduling, and execution of all radio advertising.
• Provide programming, artist, and sponsorship information and proof all radio spot and public service announcement copy. Write copy when needed.
• Work with producer for creative and copy on commercial spots.
• Request specialized music beds as needed for use with online and other marketing.
• Work with radio stations to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of all radio spot files and music bed and copy files with public stations.
• Work with radio representatives to maximize on-air and online promotions and other events to increase exposure.
• Fulfill any sponsorship needs including tickets, sign display, and other trades.
• Assist with implementation of print, digital, and outdoor advertising strategies
• Coordinate development and delivery of advertising messaging & creative.
• Maintain production schedule with accurate submission deadlines.
• Support relationships with outside vendors and advertising representatives alongside the Director of Marketing.
• Work in partnership with Patron Systems Manager to implement direct mail and digital advertising targeting strategies.
• Support implementation of ongoing patron loyalty and patron communication alignment strategies.
• Work closely with Patron Systems Manager to integrate targeting, analysis, list segmentation/ suppressions, and MSO voice/brand into print & digital campaigns.
• Use this information along with consultant recommendations to create offers and tests throughout the season.
• Implement list trades and other data pulls or information requests as needed.
• Keep MSO Box Office and any other external Box Offices informed about all current applicable ticket offers and promotions.
• Work with other arts groups on collaborations and list trades and attend ArtSpin meetings.
In conjunction with the Director of Marketing and the VP of Marketing & Communications, develop and support the marketing department budget.
• Provide additional support to the department and organization as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!