|Employer||Mid West Family La Crosse|
|Location||La Crosse, WI|
|Apply by||March 31, 2021|
|Posted on||December 23, 2020|
An Integrated Marketing Sales Specialist is someone who operates exclusively with local direct accounts generating revenue for Mid-West Family. You will be prospecting, developing client relationships, and selling full-funnel marketing strategies with local direct accounts.
Your primary focus is to be spending 75%-85% of one’s time in client engagement activities and meetings. With a robust support team, the time in-office needed will be minimal.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Represent and have a clear understanding of all Mid-West Family’s suite of products and services.
- Identifies KEY and Target accounts that require full-funnel services to upsell and prospect.
- Maintain accountability for the collection of all accounts – outlined and tracked in your CRM
- Delegation and clear communication with your Brand Strategy team is critical.
- Continued education and understanding of MWF training and sales system, as well as, self-education is a must.
- Utilizes market research tools effectively to inform clients and justify strategy recommendations.
- Must have a high level of business aptitude.
- Must have ability to work with a team to a common goal.
- Must exude comprehensive communicative skills with clients and co-workers.
- Must be work and success-motivated.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills to make presentations.
- Must provide reliable transportation for work duties, and have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Must be personally well-groomed, a positive thinker, set priorities and goals to accomplish the best possible results in the best interest of the clients, the company, and your own personal growth.
- Must be prompt and dependable.
- Must maintain cooperative attitude and work habits with co-workers and the related departments of the company.
Conditions of Employment:
The position is full-time. Performance review is ongoing, with formal periodic evaluation by management.
College degree preferred or equivalent advertising sales experience. At least two-years digital sales and marketing experience is required. Good listening skills, competent computer skills and some creative writing ability is a must.
Compensation: Based on experience. Combination base salary + commission.