|Employer||UW-Madison | Center for Healthy Minds|
|Apply by||July 15, 2020|
|Posted on||July 1, 2020|
The Marketing Specialist at the Center for Healthy Minds (CHM) develops digital marketing strategies to reach global audiences and supports communications activities towards the organization’s vision of a kinder, wiser, more compassionate world. The position is responsible for engaging with the organization’s audiences via email marketing and social media as well as supporting CHM’s philanthropic efforts and impact. The Marketing Specialist collaborates closely with the CHM communications and marketing team as well as across the organization and its affiliated partners to broadly share scientific findings, programs, and events.
CHM’s mission is to cultivate well-being and relieve suffering through a scientific understanding of the mind. CHM is a leader in conducting science – both in and out of the lab – on how to nurture emotional well-being in daily life across the lifespan.
• Two years of experience performing communications or marketing functions
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills
• Experience with performance metrics, social media, email marketing
• Experience handling multiple priorities and projects
• Experience with cross-cultural communications and familiarity with accessibility best practices
• Experience in fundraising and philanthropic stewardship
• Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing-related field preferred
Click here for the full description and to apply online.
Application Deadline—July 15, 2020.