|Employer||CR-Social Development Commission|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 30, 2020|
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing collateral for our programs, services and events.
• Ensure the agency protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner. Ensure the agency reputation is promoted.
• Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.). Identify the appropriate media channels where each program or service’s marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
– Develop in collaboration with the marketing team, marketing strategies for events, projects, social media and agency websites.
– Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team.
– Gather, compose, edit and disseminate content such as news releases, agency literature, and articles in a timely fashion to media and stakeholders. Support coordination with the marketing team to manage the flow of news about the organization to the media, community and stakeholders.
– Maintain and update agency collateral materials including templates, program literature, event signage etc.
– Enforce brand marketing guidelines throughout each program and service to create a cohesive look and feel.
– Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
– Pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, event flow, promotion and communication, budget management, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.
– Support development of marketing, branding and public relations plans, media buys, writing print and media copy and editing and approving collaterals. Develop strategies for communication materials and content of key collaterals like newsletter, annual report and “big picture” program services brochures.
– Maintain appropriate documentation including agency schedules, style guides, and procedures.
– Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan or other duties as assigned.
• Ability to design layout and determine content for published materials, including knowledge of and experience with design software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including direct experience in writing and developing newsletters, press releases, memos and other documents for internal and external distribution.
• Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar or similar software, CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, and content management systems; ability to learn new software quickly, and train others.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
• Demonstrated success in event management and project management.
• Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively while exercising judgment and discretion.
• Highly organized.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field with 3 or more years of marketing experience in a corporate or non-profit environment.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
• OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The incumbent will regularly sit, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the incumbent will regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee works regularly in an office environment where the noise level is moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this position. They are not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. SDC does not discriminate in its programs, activities, facilities, employment, or educational opportunities on the basis of a person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!