|Location||Madison, WI | Remote|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 14, 2023|
Quartz seeks an intern to join our Marketing team from June to August 2024. This paid internship will offer valuable experience and growth opportunities to prepare you for the next steps in your career. This position will help build content that is visible to the public on the website by using various web applications (i.e. HTML, etc.). The position would be great for someone interested in what it looks like to design and maintain a website at a health insurance company!
• Competitive Pay
• Networking opportunities
• Team building events
• Personality assessment workshops
• Become Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certified
• Network with senior leaders
• Personal mentoring through assigned buddy
• Participate in Employee Resource Groups
You will participate and learn important skills in real-world situations that can be applied to your career beyond the classroom to include, but not be limited to:
• Industry Knowledge: products, regulations, competitors, recent news
• Professional Skills: communication, time management, workplace etiquette
• Exposure to WordPress, a web content management system
• Assist web content specialist with web site design and maintenance
• Demonstrated interest in Marketing, User Experience, or Front-End Web Development as a possible career path
• Has completed one class in website development
• Ability to work 40 hours a week from June to August 2024
• Graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
• Seeking a student pursuing an Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Information Science & Technology, Front End Developer, Web & Digital Media Design, or related major/minor
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!