|Apply by||October 29, 2021|
|Posted on||October 14, 2021|
News Internship Role:
Break news, gain clips, earn money. Our interns gain hands-on experience reporting for one of the largest newsrooms in Washington, D.C. During our 10-week program, you’ll file stories both short and long under deadline each day from the halls of Congress and around D.C. and cover important developments that impact our audience of key professionals and decision makers. Your work will cross our consumer platforms and our traditional channels for legal, government, tax and financial professionals on Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Tax, and Bloomberg Government and the Bloomberg terminal.
What you get from us:
- Hands-On Work Experience – Perform real work on deadline as a member of our team and walk away with a portfolio full of clips. Learn to work with the sense of urgency and accuracy needed in a modern newsroom.
- Receive essential feedback and coaching from a mentor just as invested in your success as you are.
- Engage with senior leaders and expert professionals at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- You’ll earn more than just knowledge.
- Summer Housing – We offer summer housing (though we will run the internship virtually if we cannot gather together next summer).
- Participate in our charitable activities.
What we want from you:
- Great journalism.
- Pitch and write both breaking and enterprise stories.
- Interview industry leaders and policymakers.
- Collaborate with our team of reporters and editors.
- Must include three published news clips with your application
- Expect to return to school in Fall 2022 as a senior or grad student.
- Must have prior experience in journalism, including campus media.
- Must be able to work within a team under deadline pressure.
- Must be available full-time for 10 weeks, beginning May 30, 2022.
- Must apply by Friday, Oct. 29th 2021