|Employer||Neu-Life Community Development|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||September 20, 2021|
Neu-Life Community Development, a non-profit youth development program located in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood of Milwaukee, WI, is seeking an experienced Part-Time Communications Manager to work in partnership with our Administrative Team to reach our goal of keeping effective communication between our agency and the community. It is a critical role within the organization, primarily driving email and social media marketing efforts for Neu-Life.
The Part-Time Communications Manager must be dedicated to our mission of providing youth with the skills and strategies to make better life choices.
– Coordinate all email and social media marketing for the agency; includes short/long form blog posts and email marketing
– Support Neu-Life’s communication efforts to generate interest and support
– Draft and post social media content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram using Hootsuite
– Use of Canva, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and HootSuite
– Create digital content (social, web) that adheres to Neu-Life brand guidelines such as pictures/description, infographics, videos and news announcements on social media.
– Collaborate with Neu-Life Graphic Designer to generate graphic design for print and digital marketing
– Track social media metrics and collecting data to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
– Attend biweekly Communications Meeting
– Assist with maintaining editorial calendar and documenting Communications Meeting minutes
– Implement and revise marketing plan with administrative team
– Assist with CRM donor management database (Donorsnap)
– Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
– An Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
– Successful experience in communications and marketing
– Computer literacy and knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
– Proficiencies in the following areas: planning and writing
Compensation: $20-22 per hour; 15-20 hours per week, DOE
Click here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
Neu-Life is an equal opportunity employer. Former program participants are strongly encouraged to apply. For more information about Neu-Life, visit our website: http://www.neu-life.org/