|Employer||Progressive Community Health Centers|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 17, 2022|
The Patient Engagement Specialist, reporting to the Director of Fund Development and Marketing and working closely with the Call Center Supervisor, is responsible for developing and implementing a multifaceted patient communications and outreach plan for Progressive Community Health Centers. This plan will include tactics to inform current patients, and prospective patients about available health center services with the intent of increasing current patient satisfaction, leading patient communications and patient-specific projects, and increasing positive brand awareness in the community.
• Establish and maintain organizational brand standards to ensure consistent messaging across internal and external communications channels.
• Lead copywriting and graphic design efforts to produce patient-facing marketing collateral, presentations, and public relations campaigns.
• Develop creative ways to promote the company’s mission, locations, and service lines.
• Conduct market research and analysis to devise strategies, budgets, and timelines for marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with patients.
• Manage the agency’s patient communications including CareMessage and MyChart and encourage utilization.
• Use the agency digital billboards and phone calls to make patients aware of upcoming health screening opportunities, new providers, and changes to clinic operations.
• Develop a streamlined procedure to communicate with patients via CareMessage when changes to clinic operations occur and create a plan of evaluation for missed appointments.
• Manage the agency’s patient surveying and encourage their completion including follow up if needed
• Prioritize and track campaigns to support strategic marketing plans and goals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, MyChart, text messaging apps, Canva, and social media platforms.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues and partners.
• Experience working with customer service, preferably in a medical setting.
• Demonstrated commitment to working with diverse communities.
• Prior experience with planning, implementing, and evaluating projects.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and proactively problem-solve barriers to meet goals.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of three years professional experience in marketing or communications, preferably in a health care, public health and/or non-profit setting. Must provide writing samples and examples of marketing collateral created in the past.
• It is mandatory that all employees, employed providers and volunteers are vaccinated.
• All hired candidates must submit proof of vaccination prior to their orientation. This is a mandatory requirement for Progressive Community Health Centers. The purpose is to minimize exposure to and transmission of COVID-19 and the influenza virus in the workplace by providing occupational protection to employees and thereby preventing exposure to members of the community, which we serve.
Click here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!