|Employer||UW-Madison | Office of Admissions & Recruitment|
|Apply by||December 1, 2021|
|Posted on||November 10, 2021|
Filming, taking photographs, bringing affiliated equipment (camera bag/tripod/mic/etc) to/from locations on campus.
A fun, flexible, and compelling paid internship with hands-on opportunities to showcase your talent for capturing images and stories. You’ll gain communications and marketing experience by capturing the great things UW–Madison has to offer on campus and at Admissions events.
Your content will help Future Badgers worldwide! There are opportunities to gain skills in photography, videography, event coverage, marketing, and PR. At the end of this internship, you’ll have a resume that reflects a range of skills that will be valuable at any organization.
Ideal start date is 12/20/21 but flexible considering the holiday break.
• Eligible for student employment at the University of Wisconsin–Madison
• A keen eye for photography and video (photography and videography backgrounds are a plus)
• Knowledge of A/V equipment and how it’s used
• A passion for UW–Madison
• Deep interest and passion for storytelling through photography and filming techniques
• Flexible schedule availability to attend UW-Madison events (average 4 hours per week)
• Strong organizational skills and fine attention to detail
• A positive attitude and professional demeanor
• Good academic standing
Please submit a portfolio page or link to examples of your media content with your application.
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline—December 1, 2021.