|Apply by||March 1, 2021|
|Posted on||February 11, 2021|
BLASTmedia’s account coordinator is a PR-focused role that allows professionals new to the field to work directly with clients and account teams. This entry-level position supports an account team with research, writing and reporting and media relations while learning client industries and agency best practices.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Train with various members of the agency on PR tools and tactics, including those that support client and agency communication, media relations and content development
• Support media relations campaigns by developing and managing press lists and drafting corresponding pitches
• Develop and manage speaking and award lists for clients
• Manage monitoring for and report on secured media coverage using various media monitoring tools
• Participate regularly as part of client calls, meetings and other client-agency conversations
What You’ll Need:
• Basic knowledge of the editorial process and how stories get published
• The ability to work both independently and as part of multiple teams throughout the agency
• Experience working efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a command of grammar and AP style
• A positive attitude and eagerness to seek out feedback
• A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field
• 1+ years of prior internship and/or work experience in PR and/or media relations
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• Experience working at or on behalf of a SaaS or other B2B technology brand
• Agency or marketing department experience
Click here to apply online. *Scroll down to open the position description and apply.
Application Deadline—March 1, 2021.
BLASTmedia, a national B2B PR agency, will again host an invite-only virtual open house for December 2020 and May 2021 graduates interested in our public relations coordinator role. To be eligible to attend, students and recent grads must apply for the public relations coordinator role by February 18.