|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 22, 2021|
Looking for a full or part-time fall intern who is self-starting and enthusiastic for an organization dedicated to making the world a more gender-equitable place.
-You are a proactive, friendly, tech-savvy, creative, and ORGANIZED person.
-You care about women’s rights and diversity and inclusion and are upbeat and positive.
-Must have experience with editing videos and creating content (Tik Tok, videos, infographics, etc).
You will mainly act as a production assistant for the show Samanthropolitics, a live-streamed show about international relations and women’s rights. www.facebook.com/samanthropolitics
• Finding and organizing photos and video for show
• Doing research on show topics (global politics)
• Paraphrasing global news issues and why they are relevant for an American audience
• Finding and reaching out to possible guests
• Preparing questions for guests
• Content creation – promo videos for show and for Women’s Leadership Course, tiktok videos
• Promoting the show before and after on social media platforms
• Email Marketing for show
• Designing and editing Tik Tok videos
• Outreach for sponsorships for Samanthropolitics
• Updating our Patreon
• Updating Samanthropolitics website
• Syndicating show across podcast platforms
• Turning video shows into podcasts
A stipend will be provided at the end of the semester ($250 for part-time, $500 for full-time). You may also apply for course credit.
If you do a great job, CEO is very well connected and will open up her network to you. You will also make terrific contacts from corresponding with guests for the show, mostly senior women in the foreign policy space.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through LinkedIn as well.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!